About the business
Roux Van Rooyen started in 1994 as a small business, focusing on only a few clients and working from home. Today we run our business from a much larger property, employing experts in many areas of finance, using the latest technology and accounting practices.
Roux van Rooyen Accounting is a practice of professional accountants and auditors. We have operated for more than two decades, serving various sized business entities throughout Southern Africa. In close contact with both local and international auditing and accounting firms, our well-trained and motivated staff will keep you informed with all you need to know and implement in your business.
Roux van Rooyen has a proactive approach to accountancy and related services. We specialise in accounting, auditing, taxation, monthly payroll functions, as well as expert payroll training. We pride ourselves in tailoring our services in order to meet the individual needs of our clients. Our services are focused on client satisfaction.
A stable and loyal client base is important, and our business has grown almost solely by word-of-mouth referrals from our satisfied clients. We believe this is due to our core values, consisting of client centricity, tenacity, professionalism, and integrity.
A look at our services
We are a registered member of SAIPA (The South African Institute for Professional Accountants) and are also aligned with the following entities:
- Keeping track of all prescribed statutory requirements;
- Full VAT administration, including completion of returns;
- Administration of payroll taxes including PAYE, SDL and UIF;
- Handling Workman's Compensation administration; and
- Handling full income tax administration.
- Gauging of your business against previous years and/or budgets:
- Negotiation of overdraft facilities;
- Tax submissions; and
- Buying and selling of businesses.
- Assisting you with your future planning;
- Used as a benchmark to gauge actual performance; and
- Anticipate potential problem areas in your business.
- Monthly bookkeeping from source documents;
- Bank, credit, and cash transactions;
- Processing of debtors, creditors, stock and general ledger transactions;
- Audit trails for audit and tax purposes kept; and
- Integrated to and processed on Sage Pastel accounting software.
- Registration, conversions and amendments of companies, close corporations, and trusts;
- Acting as auditors for your business;
- Acting as accounting officers for CC's and companies for review purposes;
- Acting as trustees for trusts; and
- Assisting with statutory requirements such as stock registers.
Call To Action
Running a business is hard enough. Taking care of the paperwork is often that dreadful action you perform at night or over weekends. This does not have to be the case. Let the professionals do it for you while you grow your business.Contact us today
Our dedicated team
At Roux Van Rooyen Accounting we are a family and most of the team members have worked together for many years. As such, we understand one another. We like to treat our customers in the same way.
Etienne RouxOwner and Professional Accountant (SA)
Franco Van TonderAuditor and Chartered Accountant (SA)
Lindie RouxSage Training Specialist
Marco RouxAccounting Professional
Jeanne-mari PrinslooAccounting Professional
Susan EloffAccounting Professional
Surina MeintjiesAccounting Professional
René PosthumusAccounting Professional
Bianca GriesselAccounting Professional
Get in touch with us
Your legal obligations cannot wait until it is too late. Contact us today for assistance. Situated against the slopes of the Magalies Mountains, Roux van Rooyen Accountants has an open-door policy. We believe in a personal touch and are always looking forward to meeting face to face with new and existing customers. You are welcome to visit us to discuss your requirements.
519 Wag-‘n-Bietjie Avenue
Tel: (012) 548-0926
Fax: (086) 675-0535
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm